- Storytelling and directing
- Shooting, editing, and rendering
- Creating your very own channel
- Broadcasting user-generated content
- Re-broadcasting commercial content
- Cultivating a devoted audience
- Fitting into the YouTube community
- Becoming a success story
Join Alan, who makes part of his living from YouTube, and Michael, a successful filmmaker, author, and D.I.Y. art pioneer. They’ll take you from the basics of gear to making it big on YouTube, with a focus on networking and interaction. You’ll also sit in on informative interviews with YouTube stars LisaNova, Hank Green (vlogbrothers), WhatTheBuckShow, nalts, and liamkylesullivan.
Alan and Michael understand viral marketing — and they know what it takes to get your work on everyone’s YouTube radar. And, once you read this book, so will you.