Ravelli Professional 65″ Ball Head Tripod with Quick Release Plate and Carry Bag
Eligible For Free Shipping
The Ravelli APGL5B is a Professional Quality Tripod providing a solid base for high-end photographic equipment. This model is made from Aluminum to create a light weight and sturdy tripod. The ball head provides smooth adjustments to any angle. The center column is gearless and the legs can be inverted for low angle shots. Dual foam grips, quick release leg locks, a quick release camera plate and rubber feet complete a very nice light weight tripod.
- Monopod Option: All 3 legs are removable and each can be used as a monopod. Simply unscrew any one of the legs and the ball head from the tripod, then screw the ball head directly onto the top of the leg. The standard 3/8" adapter at the top of the legs allow other standard 3/8" tripod heads to fit as well.
- Center Column Height Reduction: The bottom part of the center column is removable. The center column is still reversible to achieve low angle shots, but is not necessary.
- Panning Handle for Video: The handle allows for smooth panning for video. The handle replaces the photo panning lock knob for smoother panning. Reversible
- Legs: Allows the tripod to fold to a mere 18.5" without the head and 21" with the head, making it easy to carry and store when not in use.
- Single Twist Leg Locks: Twist leg locks only require a single-handed 270° twist to open and a single-handed 270° twist to close. With one hand and a quick turn of the wrist, the tripod is ready.